Monday, October 19, 2015

Halloween Costumes: Harry Potter themed

I'm back with some more Halloween costume ideas. 
Today I want to look at Harry Potter ideas. 

I saw some of this group walking around Salt Lake Comic Con FanX and thought they were awesome.

 (picture from Salt Lake Comic Con)

For my daughter to dress up like Hermione for the most recent Comic Con we just had her wear a black dress she already owned, my Gryffindor scarf from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and we picked up some socks for her from Hot Topic. 





Here are some more amazing ideas from LeakyCon: 
(photos found in a Buzzfeed article without links)

A Golden Snitch (hahaha)


The Honeydukes Trolley lady
 

Fawkes, the Phoenix
 

Snape, Gilderoy Lockhart, Minerva McGonagall, and little Harry 
 

Hedwig
 

Minerva and Mad Eye Moody
 

Nearly Headless Nick
 

Hogwarts Express
 

Fleur Delacour
 

And some more found around the web: 

Umbridge (from Pop Sugar)


Molly Weasley
 

Rita Skeeter
 

Moaning Myrtle
 

Sirius Black
 

Luna
 

And an adorable little Dobby (from Costume Works)
 

Obviously I could go on and on... there are so many options. 
*What are your favorite Harry Potter themed costumes? 

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Those were some pretty good costumes!I really thought the Rita Skeeter costume and girl that wore it were really good.

Cheryl said...

I know! Makes me want to actually dress up this year in something creative.