After hearing about this microwaveable Plum Pudding from Walkers I decided to pick it up when I saw it at London Market.
I removed it from the box and took a film off the top and then microwaved it for a short amount of time.
It looked like this.
Abigail, my oldest daughter, sniffed it.
Then she kind of tasted it.
And then she said, "Nope."
Madeline didn't want to taste it after that but we urged her to take a little bite.
This was her reaction.
My husband, Doug, and I both tried it as well. We both agreed that it tasted like warm, bitter raisins.
Not horrible but not good either. He said that if he had grown up eating it every Christmas he thinks he probably would like it but as it is... not so much.
So, will I be buying it again?
*Have you ever had Plum Pudding, microwaveable or otherwise?