Wednesday, December 23, 2015

On the Tenth day of Christmas... The Muppet Christmas Carol


After mentioning the book A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens I just had to mention my favorite film version of the book. 
The Muppet Christmas Carol is so much fun. 
I am already a Muppets fan but I think I would probably like it even if I wasn't. 
 


Gonzo plays Charles Dickens and narrates the story. 
 

Scrooge is portrayed by Michael Caine and I think he does a fabulous job. 





I think they do a really good job with the story line itself and the music that they have added is really fun. 
In fact, one of the songs is a favorite of ours and is sung year round substituting "sleep til Christmas" for "sleep til schools out" or "vacation" or whatever else we are looking forward to. 


And we have one other favorite song that immediately brings the Christmas feels. 


If you haven't seen it I suggest you do! 
We will be watching it tomorrow on Christmas Eve!
Here's the trailer: 


1 comment:

The Kings said...

Yes!! A favorite of ours!! And so well done!!