Monday, September 21, 2015

Let's talk about: Cadbury Dairy Milk buttons


A few months ago we picked up these Dairy Milk buttons at London Market to try. 
The girls loved the packaging and were a little disappointed when they opened the bags and found that they weren't chocolate animals but just the buttons used for eyes in the picture. 
I knew that was what they were but I guess I didn't think to mention it. Haha. 

They liked them but they weren't their favorite. 
They are very sweet, a little too sweet. 
Basically it felt like if you took a few chocolate chips and had them flattened and put into this shape and ate them by themselves. 
I won't be buying them again. There are too many other treats that taste better and are more unique. 

 
In other news: 

I sent off  the package of items from London Market to our giveaway winner Donna last week and she posted a picture last Friday. If you want to see what she got, check it out here.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Sorry the girls were disappointed! But at least they got chocolate!! ;-)

Cheryl said...

Yeah. Exactly. :)

Donna said...

You're lucky to have a London Market. We don't have anything like that around here. I'm going to enjoy my British goodies this week! Thanks again!!

Cheryl said...

Great! I hope they are some good ones! You are welcome.