Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

(image from Visitlondon.com)

Happy New Year! 
I am so excited for what 2016 has in store for Scones and Crackers. 
But first, there will be a change in posting this year. 
For most of 2015 I was posting five days a week and had a specific subject for each day of the week. It was really fun but there were times when it was really hard to make sure I watched a tv show, a movie, and read a book to review that week along with deciding what to write about on Mondays and doing a celebrity profile on Thursdays.
I want this blog to be the best I can make it so I want to take a more laid back approach this year and post what I feel like posting no matter what the day of the week is.
So, I am going to try something new and if it doesn't work out then I will reevaluate it later. 
Starting this month I will post 2-3 times a week. Sometimes it may be more. Sometimes it may be less. But on average it should be 2-3 times. The postings will probably be mostly television shows, movies, and books with the occasional actor/ musician/ artist profile and some travel and history thrown in when I have something I feel is interesting enough to share. 
There will also be some months that will have a theme much like October and December of last year did. 
January I will be taking a closer look at the Bronte family. 
This month I will be discussing the books written by the Bronte sisters, the movie adaptations of their books, a few books about their entire family, and the family members individually. 
I am really fascinated with the Bronte family and I can't wait to share some of my thoughts with you this month. 
I hope you have all enjoyed this journey thus far and that we will have a great 2016 together!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I think that is a great idea! I am looking forward to your posts on the Bronte family!

Cheryl said...

Thanks!